2021.12.09 03:34 Abject_Delay_7495 🚀GoldenDogRun | $BUSD Rewards | Locked Liquidity | Anti-Whale System | Play-To-Earn-Mobile Game | Huge Marketing | 1000x potential 🚀
🚀GoldenDogRun $GDR | A decentralized Hyper deflationary earn-to-play mobile NFT game that offers 7% of BUSD rewards from each transaction to all of the holders of the token. A first of it’s kind project that offers the best of all worlds. NFT, gaming, passive income and mobile entertainment.Oh yeah, did we mention that there is a prize pool in the game? 🚀
👉$GDR rewards his hodler with 7% $BUSD every 60 min.💸
📣Big Marketing spendings📣
🎮Play-To-Earn-Mobile-Game in Development🎮
🙅♂️Not another Meme-Coin🙅♂️
🤑The only problem you're gonna have is, that you didn't buy more. 🤑
7% BUSD REWARDS
1% LIQUIDITY FEES
Buy Now: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xde3ebf5876ddd5586d7bd5b6f5b36dbdf0fcc318
Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0xde3ebf5876ddd5586d7bd5b6f5b36dbdf0fcc318#readContract
🔒LIQUIDITY LOCK : https://deeplock.io/lock/0x799ea9692BAA936268014d87ad939B0Cc90aD2cB
submitted by Abject_Delay_7495 to ico [link] [comments]
2021.12.09 03:34 gwag345 Should I stop caring?
Started at big 4 two months ago and I am suffering from mild anxiety worrying about my performance reviews, how my managesenior perceives me, making good impressions to senior managers/partners, etc.
But isn't the worst case scenario that I get a bad performance review at the end of 2022? And even then, so what? I am probably gonna leave this job in 2023 by the latest anyways.
Is this a bad mindset to have? To not care and stop giving a fuck? Obviously I am still gonna try, but I think I am done giving my 110%.
submitted by gwag345 to Accounting [link] [comments]
2021.12.09 03:34 unicornyizz Like seriously, whyyyy!
|submitted by unicornyizz to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 HitDaWoah Anyone else get home from work and just sit in your car then get in your feelings because of how lonely u are?
21 yr old dude here, I’ve been doing this for the past 2 years now. Many times I end up shedding a few tears, then go into my home like everything is okay and nothing happened. Exhausted to be honest
submitted by HitDaWoah to lonely [link] [comments]
2021.12.09 03:34 crazyike The PoP raid mob draft
|submitted by crazyike to TAKP [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 ItsTheRealRain Polo g on “Feline” With Trippie on juice’s album friday 1300 X 999
|submitted by ItsTheRealRain to PoloG [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 Objective_Ganache144 Charging itself
|submitted by Objective_Ganache144 to BirdsArentReal [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 Direct-Bag3773 Hi I'm bored af hit me up on snap itsmesheannnn
2021.12.09 03:34 niecniewm The maned wolf (Chrysocyon brachyurus) is the largest canid in South America. His marks resemble those of foxes, but he is not a fox or a wolf. It is the only species of the genus Chrysocyon (which means "golden dog"). These wolves are also commonly mistaken for “El Chupacabra”.
|submitted by niecniewm to Awwducational [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 Statue-of-a-Deer My completely biased and ignorant ranking of the 5e classes
Keep in mind that I have little to no idea what I'm talking about at all times, and that my opinions aren't well thought out at all. Caught all that? The here I go.
13) Sorcerer: As much as I like metamagic and all that, sorcerer just doesn't do it for me. The limited spell list as well as their subclasses being pretty boring to me is just enough for me to forget that the class exists a lot of the time.
12) Druid: I just don't find wild shape that interesting, I'm sorry. This is mostly due to my lack of imagination, but I struggle with finding a good reason for a druid character to go adventuring, aside from just being a chill dude. Overall, the highlight of the druid is its subclasses, particularly Moon and Tasha's subclasses.
11) Fighter: You hit stuff. Again. And AGAIN. AND AGAIN. But in all seriousness I have no problem with fighters, they're interesting enough as long as you don't go Champion, and even if you do that extra crit chance is very entertaining, woo gambling! To all those who say that fighters are boring: They aren't, if you can't make them interesting, you're the boring one.
10) Bard: Bards are a mighty entertaining class, and while I adore being a support role, Bardic Inspiration just has too few uses in my opinion. I'm no expert, not even close, but I feel like your bardic inspiration being double your proficiency bonus would be much more suiting for the bard. Bonus points to the bard for just deciding that they can do whatever they want to at higher levels.
9) Rogue: There's a lot of different ways to make a rogue, that's what I like about them, despite me hardly ever considering playing one. I wish the newer subclasses of rogues focused on more than combat capabilities, because isn't the point of a rogue to be sneaky and be able to do things other classes can't? But all I see in a lot of subclasses is "Lol what if the rogue did more damage? Oh and throw some random stuff in there too"
8) Monk: Monks are pretty cool, it's just that their ki points burn up real quick, so you have to be cautious with how you act. I understand that some people are disappointed in the monk damage (was it damage?), but wouldn't bringing their damage up to the level of other martials defeat the point of those other classes? Because the monk has plenty of interesting and unique abilities that work well in more dynamic areas and encounters. And besides, you get to punch shit.
7) Ranger: The first character I ever made was a ranger, and so it pains me to put the ranger this low on the list. Actually nevermind, this is my list, and I've already lost all credibility, so what does it matter?
The real 7) Paladin: Paladins suck, and are totally worse than rangers. For real though, really fun class, it really makes me feel like a hero, seeking out undead and smiting evil. Then again, I imagine that's why the class attracts so many weirdos who like to be the main character, If I had a dollar every time I played with a toxic paladin, I'd have a dollar
6) Wizard: The wizard was the first class I ever played through a full campaign with, and it was a blast, even though I refused to use any attacking spells (counterspell and haste go a long way, man). The amount of utility this class has is insane, and always has something up their sleeve. Honestly the best part of playing a wizard as a newbie was reading the spells wrong and ending up with something completely busted, like fabricate with no casting time.
5) Artificer: Never actually played an artificer, but if I did, I think I'd really like it (Please someone get that reference). Now this is the type of support I love, Permanent buffs to your friends and fancy gadgets. Artificers also have some of my favorite subclasses, I don't think there's a single one I like less than the rest, they all have at least something going for them.
4) Cleric: Never actually realized how much I loved clerics until I made this awful list, but I do. There's so much you can do with them, and clerics can be extremely scary if they need to be. They have so many options and so many great subclasses (mostly) that there's no wonder why they're apart of most D&D parties (fact check needed), a party is lost without one.
3) Barbarian: Smash stuf gud
2) Ranger: Ummmm, they uhhh, can... go invisible? They... can have an unending struggle for concentration and... wow their flavor is really good..? Ok rangers suck, even Tasha's rangers, because they can't stand out no matter what they do. In all honesty though I really do love the ranger, the appeal of playing just a slightly magical warrior really does it for me.
1) Warlock: Not a week goes by where I don't come up with a new idea for a warlock character, I thought up 3 in just the past week. Warlocks allow for such customization that no two are the same, and even though they can be underwhelming, customizability is far more important to me than combat viability ever could.
Thanks for reading this painfully unfunny post, don't upvote, it'll give me motivation to do something like this again and I shouldn't be wasting my time.
submitted by Statue-of-a-Deer to DnD [link] [comments]
2021.12.09 03:34 LightsOnOfficial locked out of an old account, not receiving verification code
i’m going through my social media’s and working to sort through as much as i can. i have an old instagram account from 9 years ago that i still remember the username and password to. however, when i log into it my access is restricted and they send me a “verification code” to my email. i never receive the verification code, and when i look further to get more help it’s telling me i have to log in using a device i have previously logged onto the account with. obviously i no longer have my old shattered ipod touch. please help me. what do i do?
submitted by LightsOnOfficial to instagramhelpers [link] [comments]
2021.12.09 03:34 pnwmamamamasmotherma Now that all the Kicks have been out for awhile, what’s your favorite one?
2021.12.09 03:34 Obvious-Dependent-69 Gadget idea by Niketh - Brawl Stars
|submitted by Obvious-Dependent-69 to Brawlstars [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 KappaKingKame Ruki's "god"
It's not Kiryu or Ohma, It's Koga.
He serves the same role that Ohma did for Kiryu, being the "savoir" to bring him out of the darkness. Kiryu told Ryuki about himself and Ohma, which made him think of Koga in the same light, so he now considers him the one who saved him.
submitted by KappaKingKame to Kengan_Ashura [link] [comments]
2021.12.09 03:34 Jazzlike_Mortgage_16 Kaum braucht man mal die Meldestelle für Wiederbetätigung… typical Austria
|submitted by Jazzlike_Mortgage_16 to Austria [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 TheBookNoob I am writing a character where my MC works at a strip club, people who work at strip clubs (Managers, strippers, bartenders) what is everything you do. Any info from real experience would be a big help!
2021.12.09 03:34 nikos600781 It do be like though
|submitted by nikos600781 to 2greek4you [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 gydorack At some point Bartolomeo's barrier will be shattered during by Blackbeard's Gura Gura no Mi
Just a thought, but I was thinking about how Bartolomeo is part of the Grand Fleet and how he'll be involved in the final battle. The Bari Bari no Mi seems pretty impervious even to haki. The only counter that seems to work is the Gura Gura no Mi shattering it, and even if that doesn't work the Yami Yami no Mi will probably do the trick.
submitted by gydorack to OnePiece [link] [comments]
2021.12.09 03:34 SarahMiller20 It is a harsh fact
|submitted by SarahMiller20 to antiwork [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 rkaocl04 Questions for college
Hello! I’m not sure if this is allowed here, but I am really wanting to go to college for architecture. I never really realized it until my husband & family had brought up how much I talk about buildings & how much I appreciate the structure.
With that said, I’m wanting to go to community college first. I’m just wondering if I would go for an associates in applied sciences, or an associates in applied arts, or one in computer sciences.
Thank you so so much for your input, I really appreciate it & I will take any tips y’all have!
submitted by rkaocl04 to Architects [link] [comments]
2021.12.09 03:34 Equal_Message_9524 Exotic “Collection”
|submitted by Equal_Message_9524 to cowboyboots [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 MyMatter Something worth mentioning is that every Paragon has one of their eyes transformed
|submitted by MyMatter to btd6 [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 CardiologistShot6502 🐶WinDoge95, the most Iconic project in the Space 🎇 | $DOGE Reflection token ♻️ together with Retro gaming combined with contests 🎮 , mind-blowing Website | CMC and CGK listed ✔, Fantastic community, Team on point👌 | Big Marketing plans incoming 👀, Such Doge, Much WoW, So Windows95 🐶
🐶 Windoge95 is a reflection token that pays for holding by the hour in $DOGE! We have a great and engaged community, a very hardworking team and BIG plans ahead! Our tokenomics are setup for the Long-term and we are in it to win it!
-What do we offer?
2021.12.09 03:34 Buddyy992 Ralsei mutton.
|submitted by Buddyy992 to ralsei [link] [comments]|
2021.12.09 03:34 TheAlmandineWriter What is the most WTF moment you've seen in a modern animated show?